Thursday, June 11, 2009

Groupthinkers

I just want to welcome all my fellow Groupthinkers. There seems to be a misunderstanding. I think Sailing Anarchy should be a place where new ideas are discussed and where opinions out of the mainstream are tolerated and encouraged.

No way! Who ever came up with that lame ass idea doesn't know me. They will encourage you to say any thing you want BUT don't print any IDEAS that they don't understand, got it?

I talk about the first foiler in the US but don't have any pictures of it foiling. I must lying, right you brothers?

I bring up things nobody understands like some ratios and you know what?

They think I must be INSANE when I talk about "manual altitude control", "sportboat foiler", "a 60' Moth" or a powered up high fucking performance two person foiler!

1 comment:

Bora Gulari said...

Alphonso Clean,Groupthink Master
Sailing Conformity
SimonN Director of Ignorance
BB-yassa massa-Director of Conformity

-----------------------
I just want to fucking welcome all my fucking fellow Groupthinkers fucking here. There seems to be a fucking misunderfuckingstanding: some fucking assholes think Sailing Conformity should be a place where new fucking ideas are discussed and where opinions out of the fucking mainstream are tolerated and encouraged.
No fucking way! Whothefuckever came up with that lame ass idea doesn't fucking know me. We encourage you to fucking well say fuck, cunt ,suck or any fucking thing you want BUT don't fucking print any fucking IDEAS that me and the fucking boys don't fucking understand,got it?
There is this fucking asshole Lord who talks about the first fucking foiler in the US but doesn't fucking have any fucking pictures of it fucking foiling. He must be fucking lying, right you fucking brothers?
This guy brings up fucking things I don't fucking understand like some dumbfuckingass ratios and you know what?
He must be fucking INSANE. The asswipe fucking talks about fucking "manual altitude control"-what the fuck does he think this is? He must be fucking INSANE. He fucking talks about a fucking "sportboat foiler"-he must be fucking INSANE. The looney fucking asswipe talks about a 60' Moth! He must be fucking insane! The fucker talks about a fucking powered fucking up high fucking performance two fucking person foiler! He must be fucking INSANE!
--------------------
Thats fucking good, I'm fucking glad we all fucking agree: he is a fucking liar and fucking insane! So what are you fucking just fucking sitting fucking there for go tell the fucking loser what we think!
excerpted from the first annual Groupthink Conference of Sailing Conformity(formerly Sailing Anarchy)